Out in the mountainous jungles of Papua New Guinea, people live and die, often without Christ and without medical care. Kunai Health Centre is a living demonstration of Jesus’ ministry, following His example of preaching, teaching, and healing. We have a daily clinic; we do pre- and postnatal care; we deliver babies; we give childhood immunizations. We are a TB center, a vision clinic, a dental clinic, and a place for medical education.
If you are a trained, degreed medical professional, consider joining us to reach beyond your world with the Gospel. A limited number of one-year post-graduate medical internships are available for qualified candidates at Kunai Health Centre.
- Do you demonstrate a love for Christ and for others?
- Do you have a burden for souls?
- Are you a detail-oriented self-starter?
- Are you a team player with a humble respect for authority?
- Do you have the health and stamina to serve for long days, long nights, and irregular schedules?
- Do you have a consistent walk with the Lord?
It is not easy. It is not for the faint of heart. It will test your faith, your strength, and your calling. But if this is what God wants you to do, nothing will compare with it.
Read through our blog. Browse Lena’s page on Facebook to learn more about the clinic ministry from the last several years, and see what the Lord does in your heart.
Then contact us to begin the medical missionary journey of a lifetime.